Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Keeping up with the times!

With all the recent hype about Myspace and Facebook I thought it was time to get with the times and start a blog, far from bieng a purely social blog where i post my idiotic comments and pour my heart out over the keyboard, this is a serious blog about Hunting and Fishing my two most favourite past times. This isn't a blog for puffs or girls this is a blog for real men who do real stuff....like err...well shooting.
For those who may find it interesting I am 17 (eighteen in july) and a keen angler and hunter but due to college and a part time job those hobbies have taken a back seat over this last year or so, but that is surely to change over the next few months as the weather starts to warm up i will be squeezing in some fishing on my Local canal and i am yet to put the Cometa 200-s air rifle i got for christmas to proper use so beware the Local bird and rabbit population. Plus I will also be taking charge of some new ferrets when i can find a suitable pair and introducing them to my 1 year old lurcher Flash.
How i am going to fit all that in with a part time job and A-level exams i don't know but it makes life interesting which hopefully will make for interesting writing.